Heinz Ickert LLC provides a full range of business valuation services for the closely held business enterprise. All valuations are performed in accordance with professional standards promulgated by the American Institute of CPAs and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
Valuations have been performed in the following circumstances:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Gift and estate tax
- Buy/sell agreements
- Succession planning
- Equity incentive planning
- Dissenting or minority shareholder actions
- Commercial damages
- Intangible asset valuation
- Valued various entities in conjunction with owner’s retirement succession/retirement planning.
- Prepared gift and estate valuations of closely held business enterprises, including minority interests, with supported discount levels for marketability and lack of control.
- Valuations have been prepared involving manufacturing and service entities, construction companies, retail establishments, restaurants, natural resource companies and professional practices.
- Valuations were prepared in conjunction with mergers and acquisitions, cash outs, partner or shareholder disputes, employee incentive plans, gift and estate taxes and domestic relations matters.